Polycom Conferencing Units
Polycom® RealPresence Group 500
Powerful video collaboration for group conferences in a sleek design that is simple to use.
The Polycom® RealPresence® Group 500 solution is ideal for conference rooms and other collaborative environments, from small meetings to larger room with dual screens.
- Certified with Skype for Business and Office 365, making it easy to connect without changing the way you work
- Send and receive content in up to 1080p60 quality using the HDMI or VGA connections or wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device
- For advanced content collaboration, connect to Polycom® Pano™ for wireless sharing from up to 4 users at the same time plus annotation and whiteboarding when using a touch display
- Polycom® EagleEye™uses facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants or focus on the person speaking
- Simple to use, with one-touch dial from the integrated calendar and the Skype for Business interface on the optional RealPresence Touch
- Flexible, interactive content collaboration so distant teams can work more closely together
- High-performance video and content quality so everyone can view and share without compromise
- Simple installation and compact design for quick and easy deployment
- Right-size the solution to meet the needs of each individual conference room with flexible camera and accessory options for the best user experience and cost-effective deployment
- Built-in interoperability unlocks access to the highest quality in-room collaboration experience for Video as a
Polycom® RealPresence Trio 8800
The first smart hub for group collaboration.
The Polycom® RealPresence Trio 8800 is the first smart hub for group collaboration that transforms the iconic three-point conference phone into a voice, video and content sharing system that can fit into any team environment, large or small.
- HD Content Sharing
- Live video interaction
- 50inch colour touch screen
- Wired and wireless pairing with your devices using Bluetooth or USB
- Convenient, illuminated mute buttons on each leg
- 20-foot pickup range
- Enhanced Polycom HD Voice
- Polycom NoiseBlock
- Easily add the RealPresence Trio Visual+
- Power-over-Ethernt (PoE) and zero-touch deployment
- Native integration with Microsoft Lync 2013 and Skype for Business client
- World's clearest and richest audio experience powered by new, patented technology
- Complete visual collaboration with HD content sharing and real-time video interaction
- Faster adoption and user preference with wired or wireless pairing of your portable devices (BYOD)
- Simple touch interface minimises mistakes and speeds connection with "one touch join"
- Improved administration and investment protection via support for Power-over-Ethernet, Zero-Touch Deployment and connection to leading call platforms
- Affordably priced for mass adoption across every meeting space
Polycom® SoundStation Duo
The Polycom SoundStation Duo dual-mode analog/IP conference phone provides exceptional deployment flexibility and best-in-class investment protection. Designed for small to midsize rooms, SoundStation Duo is easy to set up and use.
- Support for analog and IP telephony platforms
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms
- 24x7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analogue
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- Up to 10-foot microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage
- Polycom HD Voice technology
- 2.5mm port for connection to mobile phones and PC's for Internet dialling
- Use in analogue or IP mode and keep it up-to-date with simple online software upgrades
- Compatible with a broad array of IP call platforms to maximise voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Polycom HD Voice technology makes your IP conference calls more effective and productive
- Easy to deploy and administer with the web configuration tool
- Unmatched flexibility
To find out more about the Polycom handsets, please call, or email us using the form below: