PC Attendant Console
Professional call handling made easy.
PC Attendant takes into consideration all the challenges of handling calls in the corporate environment and makes them manageable through the use of easy-to-use, Windows-style screens, and visual cues. The product is flexible allowing for customization based on individual user preferences.
PC Attendant Console
Features & Benefits:
- Handle calls utilizing the tool most comfortable for the operator:
- The phone, computer keyboard, mouse, or a combination of these.
- When calls come in PC Attendant pops up in the window allowing the user to work on multiple applications and still make call handling a priority.
- Utilizing electronic directories means that the latest information is always available.
- Customizable elements allow each user to work most effectively.
- Visual cues for incoming calls, calls parked and waiting, and paging system assist attendants in efficiently managing each customer interaction.
- Log call activity for business operation or security purposes.
Mitel CMG Speech Attendant
The new Mitel (formerly Aastra) CMG Speech Attendant is a voice controlled service whose primary purpose is to complement the attendants with call transfers, number information for extensions and mobile phone numbers in the company’s directory. It gives the caller activity presentation and extended contact options when the caller is not available thus reducing unnecessary transfers. Speech Attendant never takes a break and is always available to answer calls, 24 hours a day.
PC Attendant Console - Professional Call Handling Made Easy
Office1560/1560IP - Professional call switching
Using a PC, one of the Mitel (formerly Aastra) 5300 system telephones or a 600d DECT telephone, calls can be accepted, put on hold or forwarded. This provides attendants with immediately accessible, extensive information as well as a flexible and very simple handling of calls. Accept calls, put them on hold or forward them: with the Office 1560 attendant console this is child's play.
In the Office 1560IP version, the PC telephone is already integrated. The variant Office 1560 is used in conjunction with a Mitel 5300 system telephone or the 600d DECT telephone. On the PC monitor the user sees at a glance who is calling, who is internally engaged or out of the office, or who has transferred their telephone. If several calls are waiting the most important can be selected directly. If a subscriber is busy, their deputy can be selected, a text message can be sent to the telephone or an e-mail can be sent.
With the link to Microsoft Exchange, additional calendar information is available when connecting calls. This absence information permits an even more customer-friendly support.
To discuss any of our offerings, please call, or email us using the form below: