RECITE Recording Suite
Call recording used to be just that, the recording of landline calls, however with the growing number of ways a customer can interact with your business there's now a need for a more complex recording solution.
3 reasons why you need a complete recording suite
- If you struggle to retain all relevant and important information from customer interactions
- You work in the financial trading industry and need to meet compliance guidelines i.e. MiFID II
- You already have, or are looking to adopt Skype for Business and need to record one or more of its modalities
- Call recording for unique insights into your employee-customer interactions
- Video recording of video-based interactions deliver the "big picture"
- Screen recording of the agent's desktop that is synchronised to the audio recording, which provides a comprehensive view of the customer interaction
- Chat/IM recording capabilities for insights into customer interactions
Easy-to-use UI and Web
- Intuitive user interface for fast start-up and minimal training
- Web-based storage and retrieval for easy, secure sharing of files via email (.WAV format).
Rich Set of Contact Centre Features
- Live monitoring for on-the-spot agent training
- Agent notes/reference tagging for easy search
- Customisable dashboards tool enables agents, supervisors and administrators to view real-time metrics.
Quality Management Tool
- For quality assurance and management to evaluate employee performance, ensure adherence to corporate procedures and maximise staff productivity.
Meets Regulatory Compliance
- Masking of sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) to meet compliance
- Built-in 256-bit encryption ensures a secure, compliant environment.
Built for Global Deployment
- Rules-based cataloguing for global and multi-site deployments
- Enhanced provisioning with real time active directory monitoring.
- Integration with your business communication solutions including virtually every available PBX and UC platform and the most popular CRM solutions.
- Integration with Skype for Business providing a smooth migration path for all supported PBX systems, delivering 100 percent uptime for simultaneous recording of calls on both platforms.