VoIP and Hosted Voice Services
We specialise in telecom technologies for Voice over IP (VoIP) implementation on both existing and green-field sites.
Hosted IP Telephony (VoIP)
Our managed telephony service is a hosted voice service designed specifically for businesses. As a network-based design, it can bring impressive cost-savings, and boost
Unlike the traditional approach of installing a physical PBX system at each office, all telephony switching equipment is hosted at a secure data centre facility. The voice service is then delivered over LANnet IP network direct to your offices, with IP phones connected to your office LAN.
This is ideal for dynamic and growing organisations as it can be quickly changed to fit your requirements, and provides staff at home or remote offices with exactly the same functionality as their head-office colleagues.
DV02 Hosted Voice Service (HVS)
HVS is a complete business communications service that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal.
HVS takes the burden away from your IT team. Local administrators manage and configure the system according to your organisation’s needs. Employees can then manage their calls easily and effectively, so maximising individual productivity.
HVS combines handsets from several manufacturers, an easy-to-use web interface, network resilience and services, and the power of the world's leading communications platform.
- Call Recording
- Pay on per-seat Basis
- Integrator CRM
- UC Business Mobile Application
- Free Site-to-Site Calls
- Premium Handsets
- Number Choice
- Ideal for home and flexible working
- It's future proof - get new features immediately
- Save money and work smarter with fixed and mobile integration
- One supplier - end-to-end - makes your life easier
- Multi-site deployment - only one system to buy
- Highly reliable and scalable with support wrap
Can I have HVS in my business?
If you don't have a PBX in your organisation then hosted telephony over an IP connection is ideal for you. DV02's HVS is a hosted IP telephony system suitable for any sized business and is particularly effective if you have multiple sites working together. It's also capable of serving hundreds of employees.
With only a minimal capital outlay it's a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications. By switching to HVS you can immediately benefit from a cheaper and more flexible phone service, and HVS can also help you improve your organisation's productivity and image.
HVS is cloud based and accessed via a web-based portal and there are no PBX maintenance costs to worry about.
DV02 HVS Is ideal if you are looking for:
- An easy-to-use complete communications service for your organisation
- A phone system with a range of great business features
- Control and administration that takes the burden away from your IT team
- Fixed and mobile integration
- One supplier for all of your telecoms
1. It’s a mature technology VoIP has been around in several forms for over 20 years. The H.323 and SIP protocols were first devised in 1996 and have undergone many improvements and revisions since then. In the most recent years H.323 has been largely superseded by SIP and SIP is now widely regarded as the […]Read More
Our businesses and organisations are constantly changing, changing in who works for them, where they work and how they work. Having a communication platform that performs, compliments and delivers the solutions for changing businesses should be as standard, but for many isn’t. Organisation size and IT budget restraints are key reasons for businesses lack of […]Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the call quality like?
Call quality, as with any communications system, is clearly dependent on the underlying access available.
Is it expensive to install?
With only a minimal capital outlay required, Horizon is suitable for any size of business looking to improve its productivity and image.
Does it support advanced management reporting?
Do you know how many calls you’re receiving, how these are being handled and by whom? HVS offers some key measurements through the interface’s reporting section but more in-depth call management reporting and wall board capabilities for real time views of a customer’s calls are becoming a growing requirement. So what additional benefits does dedicated reporting tool bring?
- There’s no server on site, enabling multi-site monitoring and business continuity in the event of an emergency
- It provides real time stats for wall boards
- It’s accessible from any internet-facing device
- Abandoned call recovery ensures that if you do miss a call, you can see instantly if it has been returned
- Quick and easy monitoring of key extension or call routes to ensure they are working efficiently
- Cradle-to-grave reporting of calls with every divert leg and call detail segmented for identification
- Customisable push reporting and alarms ensure business-critical metrics are always available
- After-hours call tracking will highlight suspicious activity or unauthorised calls being made
Does it support wall board integration?
HVS offers a number of key measurements through its reporting section but there is a growing requirement for more in-depth call management reporting and wall board integration to help organisations gain a real-time understanding of calls. With HVS you can now get a data feed for your Hosted Voice Service, which will let you export the statistics you need to help manage your business.
- See what needs to be done instantly to improve customer service
- Monitor time to answer and manage calls more efficiently
- Analyse internal call patterns
- See how many calls are being abandoned with the ability to return them
- Optimise resources by ensuring the right number of operators are in place at all times
To discuss any of our offerings, please call, or email us using the form below: