Working in Partnership Programme
When you engage DV02, one of our experienced account managers will take charge of day-to-day activities, but we manage the whole process through our Working in Partnership Programme (WIPP).
WIPP is our base for delivering telecoms solutions. It is founded on building a deep understanding of your business that enables us to deliver a first-class service, and ensures an open, but documented, relationship.
The five steps of WIPP:
- First, we meet to gain a good understanding of the telecom services you use and your infrastructure
- We identify which suppliers you are using, why they were selected and how your business uses them
- Using this information, we recommend how these areas can be improved from a cost, efficiency, and reporting perspective
- In regular meetings with you we review progress, efficiency, savings, and future requirements/potential developments
- As your partner, we provide concise, relevant updates on changes in our industry—alerting you to new technologies and other opportunities that may benefit your business in areas like customer relationships, best value, and business innovation.